Between 1806 and 1808 the park was attached to the complex of the Royal Villa
thanks to Eugene de Beauharnais. Monza Park, which covers nearly 700 hectares,
is the largest enclosed park in Europe. Today, along its avenues of ancient origins,
it is possible to observe forests, meadows and the River Lambro. It is also possible
to admire many Country Houses such as : Villa Mirabello and Villa Mirabellino.
They were both built by the rich Durini family, the first one was built from the
second half of 1600 and the second one at the end of 1700.
Distance from the Hotel: 2,5 km